We offer a comprehensive range of on-site preparation and coating application services to various substrates including steel, concrete and timber.
We are vastly experienced in the selection of the most appropriate combination of surface preparation and subsequent coating processes to suit the unique site specific demands of each project.
Abrasive Blast Cleaning
Otherwise known as grit-blasting, this can be undertaken by:
- Dry Abrasive Blast Cleaning
- Wet Abrasive Blast Cleaning
- Slurry Blast Cleaning
- Track Blasting
A Wide variety of media and media sizes can be deployed which include:
- Iron Silicate
- Stone Grit
We run our own fleet of related recovery and extraction equipment to support these activities.
Ultra High Pressure Water-jetting (U.H.P)
We run our own fleet of UHP water-jetting units which operate at up to 40,000 Psi to facilitate the complete removal of coatings without the need of abrasives.
High Pressure Water-Jetting
High pressure water-jetting can be undertaken from 3,000 to 7,000 Psi and can include when required:
- DOFF & Steam Cleaning
- Addition of abrasives
- Graffiti removal
Power and Hand-Tool (HandMech)
This can include:
- Bristle Blasting
- Wire Brushes
- Pneumatic and electric needle guns
We have experienced in the removal of lead-based coatings.
This can include:
- Working with CLAW Regs
- Disposal of contaminated waste
- Health & safety surveillance
Application of coatings can be undertaken by:
- Airless Spray either with electric, petrol or pneumatic units
- Air / Conventional Spray
- Brush or Roller Painting
We offer a full range of coatings which can include:
- Protective Coatings.
- All types of single pack or epoxy corrosion resistant coatings including Highway and Network Rail specifications.
- Intumescent Fire Protective Coatings
- Anti-Graffiti Coatings
- Tank Linings
- Floor Coatings
- Decorative Coatings
- Marine/Splash Zone Coatings